View Portfolio here: Luckow Portfolio 5.3.pdf
For the past twenty or so years I’ve worked in startups, a mixture of hardware and software, helping bring companies and products to life. During this time I have been involved in all aspects of product, brand design and marketing. I’ve been in a couple of successful exits and a couple not so successful. Before that it was mostly design agencies or freelance work for Apple, Cisco, HP, NEC, Logitech and a host of other surrounding Silicon Valley companies. You can see a lot of that on my LinkedIn page.
Lately I have been involved in all aspects of design as an individual contributor as well as a director and executive.
- Ideation, prototyping and development of hardware/software products.
- UI/UX design of mobile apps, web apps and reporting.
- Managing ID, packaging, branding and marketing through teams as well as individual contributor
- Product roadmap development syncing customer feedback with engineering capability
- VC fundraising strategies/presentations
My website is of a very general nature as far as a selection of my relevant work. I have a digital portfolio which gives an overview of my capabilities. I cannot show all my work for a variety of reasons, but would be happy to show you more in person if that is an issue. I also have a magazine hardcopy I can send.